We believe values are an important part of any endeavor. Here's what we hold dear:
- Creativity: Saying you're creative is like saying you have a good sense of humor instead of telling a joke. We highlight it explicitly only to drive home that creativity is the core of what we do. Creativity is not an end goal itself, but when leveraged properly, creative thinking removes barriers and generates bigger results.
- Adventure: We were born out of a bicycle touring company, so the spirit of adventure is important to us. Brands that lack adventure are ordinary, stodgy, and risk-adverse. We tap into your organization's adventurous potential.
- Passion: You are passionate about your goals – we need to be too. We don’t take on clients that we can’t love. Passion drives us to work hard on your behalf.
- Authenticity: Good marketing and branding strategy doesn’t change who you are – it reveals your best self. Our work together authentically and honestly spotlights your organization’s unique attributes.
- Joy: Work should not just be the daily grind. Ideally, it can be an expression of who we are as people and our connections to one another. Creative outcomes are measurably better when people actually enjoy the process.
We occasionally get asked about the name of the company. "Is there a real Mount Major?" There is. Mount Major is a small mountain in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. At only 1,786 feet high, and with the hike to the summit lasting about an hour, it would seem a strange pick for the intimidating name "Major". However, the view from the top is a sweeping vista of Lake Winnipesaukee and many kids discover a love of hiking after conquering this peak. That's a major impact for a small investment. That's the type of work we put together.